SDK for iOS
You’ll need to install Interakt’s latest SDK for it to run smoothly on your desired iOS application. Prerequisites
- An Interakt account. You can get started for free!
- An app/website that you are managing.
- A few minutes to get you started.
Download Interakt’s latest iOS SDK here and unzip it.
Drag Interakt framework into your project’s Embedded Binaries section in the project editor in order to add it to your project’s linked libraries. Interakt framework is found in interakt-ios/classes/Frameworks.
In the Build Phases tab of the project editor, click the “+” button at the top. Select New Run Script Phase and enter the following code into the script text field:
Now, enter #import <Interakt/Interakt.h> in AppDelegate class
In AppDelegate class, enter
Two ways to implement.
- If you are using navigation bar embedded in Navigation Controller, the navigation bar of the framework will be same as the app theme.
- If you are not using the navigation bar embedded in Navigation Controller, set color configuration in app delegate method didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:
- Button on which you want to show ‘Helpdesk’ add the code:
[[InteraktSupport sharedInstance] showHelpdesk:self];
- Similarly, If you want to show ‘FAQ’ on the button add the code:
[[InteraktSupport sharedInstance] showFaq:self];
What operating systems are supported?
We support iOS at this moment.
What are the apps supported in the iOS SDK?
Currently, Helpdesk and FAQ are available with the iOS. We are planning to support more in the future.
Feel free to connect in case of issues at email@example.com⇪ To Contents